PLC Smart Lighting Control System
Power Line Smart Lighting Control System
Model：Power Line Solution
*Remote control and statusdata transmission via AC power linescontact
Power Line Communication Solution
You can choose PLC system if:
● Radio connection is hindered by some physical obstacles that cannot be avoided.
● Street-light luminary design forbids installation of 13 cm protruding antenna of radio module (decorative luminaries, historic significance)
● PLC Smart Lighting Control System is a technology for remote control and statusdata transmission via AC power lines developed by BERSN.
● PoLINE provides communication between one concentrator (gateway) and a number of node controllers. Every node has unique number, which allows the concentator (gateway) to address each one of them individually. The gateway also creates a network of nodes connected to the same power line by continuously polling nodes for their statusand sending commands to an individual node,group of nodes or to the entire network.
Hardwire - PLC Smart Lighting Control System
● PLC node controller, installed into the housing of each luminaire, and controlled by Concentrator via PLC. Provide load control (on/off) as well as dimming function on luminaires.
|Stanby Power||100-277VAC 50/60Hz|
|PLC Frequency Point||131.58/263.16/312.5/416.67kHz|
|PLC Communication Speed||5.48k/783bps/87bp|
|Interface & Protocols|
|Control Output Interface||DAC 1-10V/ PWM|
|Input Voltage||100-277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Radio Frequency||470/868/915 MHz|
|Surge Protection||10 kV|
|Size||230 x 200.5 x 85 mm|
Max 250 nodes